Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring and Happiness




According to some when we are happy we live in the present, and so today the sun came out from behind the clouds to warm us like lizards on backyard fences. Coincidentally this weekend I moved back to the beautiful city of Lisboa and the plaza closest to my place is called... Praça da Alegria... Happiness Plaza... and I have to conclude that it must most definately presently almost be Spring and someone it trying to tell me something... now if only I had a garden I would buy some seeds... my favourites are gladiolas, I decided this when I was about 7 years old and my school folder pictured a pink bunch on the cover. When in Lisboa do as I should and buy your seeds from A casa das sementes Soares e Rebelo, for all your growing needs... between Rossio and Praça da Figueira,
R. do Amparo 2 e R. D. Antão de Almada 1-A e 1-B
Tel. 21 886 63 82


No comments:

Post a Comment